Agro Chemical Analysis Services
Experts in Pesticide Residue Testing, Quality and Excellence in Analytical Support
- Well trained professionals experienced in pesticide residue chemistries.
- Extensive experience with numerous compound classes.
- Inspected and approved by Health Canada as GMP compliant testing facility.
- Meet OECD and FDA guidelines.
Labs-mart research and development group can provide pesticide and agrochemicals analytical services in the following areas:
- Pesticide Residue Analysis
- USP 30 Chapter <561> Articles of Botanical Origin – Test for Pesticides
- AgroChemical Residue Analysis
- Method Development
- Independent Method Validations (ILVs)
- Product Equivalency
- 5-Batch Analysis
- PAM Multiresidue Method Testing (MRM)
- Pesticide Spray Drift Evaluation
- Agricultural Commodity Multi Residue Screening
- Product Chemistry
- Impurity Identification
Multi-Residue Pesticide Screens
Comprehensive multi-residue pesticide screens can be used to detect over 200 pesticides. These include organochlorines, organophosphates, organonitrates, and carbamates.
- Soil Sterilants
- EBDC Fungicides
- Canadian Drinking Water Parameters