Labs-Mart highly values our relationship with our clients. As such we would like to take this opportunity to let you know a few of the risk reduction measures we have taken to ensure continued service delivery in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Any employee who has travelled anywhere internationally since March 6 will stay at home for 14 days and will not return to work thereafter if they are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms.
- All business related travel has been suspended.
- Employees who are not required to work on-site are working from home. All remote server access will be through a secure connection.
- We are postponing all client and supplier visits to Labs-Mart until further notice. The only exception is for the repair of laboratory critical equipment.
- We are proactively monitoring employee health on all shifts and have a reporting procedure in place. Any employee with COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home and will not return until they do not exhibit any symptoms for 48 hours.
- We are practicing social distancing within the laboratory space as much as the facility allows.
- We have enlisted daily hygiene cleaning of work and common areas in our facilities and are diligently reminding all employees of proper hygiene.
- We have assessed our supply chain and insured we have ample inventory of critical supplies on hand.
There are NO known cases of COVID-19 among any Labs-Mart employees. While we are continuing to operate our laboratory, the recent shuttering of schools and daycares in the province of Alberta is having an impact on our staffing levels. We are working with our staff to accommodate additional working shifts in order to manage the ongoing workload. During this adjustment period, there will likely be temporary challenges in meeting your requested turnaround times for reporting data results. We recognize that these delays will have an impact on your business objectives and we will continue to look for creative solutions to ensure proper staff coverage.
We will inform you immediately if there are any changes to our situation. Please don’t hesitate to use the contact form below if you have questions or need additional support from the Labs-Mart team during this challenging time.
We ask you to please pass this information on to internal parties as you think required.
The Labs-Mart Team